Pages

Friday 2 May 2014

Vintage thinking

Hello, friends :)

Today is the first day after long holidays and it feels like Monday to me. But great, it's Friday! Which means the weekend is up to appear next evening (as I'm studying on Saturdays). To celebrate the weekends I took a walk in the center of Minsk, my city, along the favourite avenue here. And I was so so delighted to see it changing and updating.
We are holding the World Hockey Championship here, starting May 9 2014. So the city became so charming! I love the tulips they planted around the trade center's roof.

Concerning the mail, they let out beautiful postcards and lots of special stamps. I still have a few in my empty-cards-album, so feel free to contact me if you want some!

Speaking of mail, this week I entered my first Round Robin. And I think it is so exciting! This is a real new experience for me - and 3 more postcards to cheer up my mailbox! I am also getting ready to gather a nice circle of penpals. So I just couldn't pass by the craft store without buying a treat - some cute vintage brads. I really love vintage, especially stickers and paper.
The brads are from Scrapberry's.

I hope your weekend is going to be nice, sunny and full of craft ideas and activity.
Toffy.


No comments:

Post a Comment