Pages

Wednesday 28 May 2014

Spring into Spring - Outgoing Mail

Hello :)

I've been super busy these weeks with making some envelopes, writing letters and preparing the postcards. Now I'm armed with mail!

First of all, I've entered a Round Robin which has been successfully finished - I received 3 amazing cards there. Also I've won a few lotteries on the Postcrossing forum, now I'm waiting to receive the cards. They will be posted in the next post.

Also I've started penpalling again. It is so exciting, I am glad to have new friends around the world to share love of snail mailing and all this mail stuff.


I have met a lovely girl who's in love with Disney cartoons as much as I am - I decided to send her cute Olaf, because he likes warm hugs!
Also I've used all the nice stationary I received long ago in my Postcrosser's beginning. Actually I have no idea where to get paper now, since I am not sure I can find any in shops here. And oh no, I don't have a color printer. 
I've also spent some time on toning and decorating lightly the envelopes. Finally my inkpads got used - they give too much ink for usual stamping but they are perfect for edge toning!

I have also entered a funny swap on Swap-bot, where we had to answer 100 questions and send them someone. I spent a few days on that, haha, and so much paper. But it was a great experience, can't wait to get a letter from my partner! Must be fun.

I hope your snail mail times are going well, same as you do. Wishing you nice week!

Toffy


No comments:

Post a Comment