Pages

Saturday 26 July 2014

Outgoing Mail - Floral Arts & Disney

Hello, dearies. Summer is getting hotter and hotter everyday which lead me to some sea and floral theme in my mailart. Also I suddenly have a great lot of time which is fantastic. I like the feeling of no need to rush, to run somewhere which allows me to relax and do what I like.
I got a few new products from various companies to try out. And the one I'd like to mention is a fantastic mini Distress Inkpad by Tim Holtz. I recommened it to ANYONE because it's so beautiful, and such a wonderful vintage color (walnut stain). I tried it with some brush and it's wow.
This is the one that I tried out with some other inkpads. It looks so unusual and works well even with the usual office paper. It needs drying and flatting later but the result is fantastic. This letter, by the way, goes to my new penpal from Russia. I hope she enjoys it!

Another letter is a late answer to my belgian penpal Lotte. I'd love to apologize for this pause - I've been taken away by some real life. It is the envelope I tried to make with some floral scrapbooking paper and I must say it worked so well and gave me a nice idea to create themed paper for the letter itself.


I also certainly couldn't avoid the topic of Disney. Oh my God, I love Disney! It's never enough of it. And I'm a real mermaid addict. They are so graceful, so beautiful, perhaps a bit silly, but just brilliant. And of course I like the little mermaid Ariel. The letter goes to no idea who yet, but it comes with a themed paper piece as well.


I hope you enjoy your summer as much as I do. Tell me what is your this summer mail quirk?

Toffy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment