Pages

Friday 4 July 2014

Day by day - Outgoing Mail

Hello everyone. I hope your days are going well and summer is treating you with nice mail and good weather?

I have been super busy these past weeks due to my college graduation. YES, I have finished college! I am so excited about it. Though not for long - I have university to enter. 4 more long years and then I'll be free to proceed on building my life. For now all that is left for me is preparing for upcoming exams, enjoying summer days, drinking coffee (usual coffee + condensed milk, of course), reading and, of course, snail mailing!



Speaking of mail, I am so excited about getting into snail mailing. I absolutely love it, such a big area for creation, so many people to learn from, so many inspiration sources. I think this is amazing. By the way, check this forum thread for mail inspiration discussion.

I used to make cards, but now I either have no inspiration, nor the eagerness for it. But I still buy various supplies, lol. I am such a stationery addict. I have lots of scrapbooking paper left, which I turned into a few envelopes. I love the 3rd one, because it's paper is very unusual. I think it has some wooden additions into it.

Also I decided to try and decorate an envelope myself, but it turned into something very funny. I need to learn more, hahaha! p.s. this is my favourite black pen. I think I can't write with anything else, I love it!

Toffy xx


No comments:

Post a Comment