Pages

Monday 14 July 2014

Outgoing Mail - Owl&Fox

Hello, mail addicts! How is your summer going on? I hope you enjoy it and make your dreams and plans come true.
So far I'm pretty busy in real life, I have an exam session for university entering, but it's exciting to realise that soon I'll be free. The results come on Saturday when I will know if I'm accepted or not. Wish me luck!

Now on to some mail. I'm slow with writing and sending now, but I keep receiving some letters. I'll share the incoming mail as soon as possible.
If you remember from my last blogpost, I've made a funny owl envelope, which goes to my new wonderful friend Yoshi (check out her blog!). She's sent me some adorables, I'll definitely show them in the next post, where I'll tell about my latest incomings. I thought I'll treat my new penpal with a few stickers.


The other letter goes to my penpal Ruta, which appeared to suddenly become my constant penpal. It's so cool! I drew her a little TARDIS, ohyes, I'm a Doctor Who fan. Maybe she likes it too? I'll learn out very soon. 
Also I absolutely love Fab's envelope design. I don't have a color printer, only a b/w one, but I have markers and washi tape, ha!


So, you see, I'm going super slow on my letters, but soon it will speed up. Want to be my penpal? Just drop me a message or a comment! :)

Toffy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment